19 April 2017

Sad news

My father, Peter, died on Tuesday 19th of April 2017 at Nelson Tasman Hospice.

We are having a morning (or "mourning") tea, as my sister Barb keeps calling it, at Club Waimea in the Barnicoat Room this Saturday the 22nd at 10.30am (map here).

No flowers, please (they will just create a problem for my mother, Joan, to have to dispose of later), but donations to Nelson Tasman Hospice Trust (here) or to St John's (here) would be spectacular.

There will be no funeral as my father has donated his body to Otago Medical School for research and student learning.

If you can't be there this Saturday, but have a memory of Peter that you would like to share, please message me, and I will share it with the group. I will also be posting a web address for online tributes to be lodged once receive it from the undertakers.

Sam

No comments: