Our private blog, keeping family & friends up to date with my exciting (!) life in Tasman, New Zealand and Jan's work back and forth between Nelson and Whangarei...
Do you have Marine Collagen on your place? She sounds like an Irish Lass to me! I thought you had gorse mostly. I thought of you as I was reading one of my other blogger reading list items and decided to send you this recipe for Gorse Flower Cordial. I hope you like it!
2 comments:
Do you have Marine Collagen on your place? She sounds like an Irish Lass to me! I thought you had gorse mostly.
I thought of you as I was reading one of my other blogger reading list items and decided to send you this recipe for Gorse Flower Cordial. I hope you like it!
Ah - the marine collagen is a bit further out in Tasman Bay! We would all be feeling a bit soggy in Roses Road otherwise, eh :-)
Post a Comment